ALLEGRINI PALAZZO DELLA TORRE 2010

ALLEGRINI PALAZZO DELLA TORRE 2010



All inclusive pricing includes standard shipping and tax in the continental U.S.

ALLEGRINI PALAZZO DELLA TORRE 2010

This blend of 70% Corvina Veronese, 25% Rondinella, and 5% Sangiovese is a smooth, full-bodied wine made in an innovative ripasso style. 70% of the grapes are vinified immediately, while the remaining 30% are left to dry until the end of December. The fresh wine made at harvest is blended with the fermenting juice of the dried grapes. This initiates a second fermentation and renders a more highly concentrated and complex wine. Deep ruby red in color, this wine is brimming with notes of dark, dried cherries, blackberries, and hints of dates.

Expedited, Special and International delivery available >>

$55.00

U.S. Standard Delivery Included

  • Product Details
  • Cocktail Recipes
  • Video
  • Pairings
  • Awards

Product Details

Cocktail Recipes

Video

Pairings

Awards